SOCIAL INNOLABS collaborates with technological companies that are committed to experimental innovation with the aim of
- Promoting the development of new products for society, government and other foundations with collective needs of social interest.
- Encouraging innovation and research, technology transfer, and entrepreneurship through projects and services defined by structuring an International Network of Social Spaces for Research and Innovation (SSRI)
- Compensating the barriers of society to such innovation in an effective, transparent and participatory manner.
- Supporting innovation policies, environmental, social cohesion, rural development and inclusive society and promoting projects that follow a model of responsible action.
- Providing the necessary tools to perform its mission.
- Promoting the international cooperation and promotion of the values of the Foundation.