Social Innolabs focuses its activities on consulting activities and services in research and innovation led by the needs and constraints of social communities that benefit from the results.
For this purpose it uses a network of ecosystems (Social Spaces of Innovation) involving, in a balanced way, the different actors in the value chain:
Particularly in the following types of ESdI:
- SSRI for Transparent Participatory Management
- SSRI for Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- SSRI for Health and Dependency
- SSRI for Social and Territorial Cohesion
- SSRI for cultural, information and educational contents